Thursday, September 10, 2009

Corporate terrorists, tantrum-throwing toddlers, & teabaggers w/ Tourette's: can we negotiate with any of them? I think they all need a time-out.

(I just like this picture.  I think it only relates to this post because scary clowns relate to children.)

You can not negotiate with terrorists or toddlers and far too many of the politicians and noisemakers on the right are terrorizing the country with lies and making discussion impossible with their teabagging tantrums.

While they're busy throwing themselves onto the floor and beating their little fists against the berber, the tears of the recently thwarted running down their faces and the enraged cries of the by-God-entitled bursting from their sneering lips, the rest of us have work to do.

Until they are ready to wash their faces, stop gasping for air in that post-tantrum way, and until they can use their indoor voices like the grown-ups are doing, I think we should ignore them. Send them to their rooms until they remember how to behave.

(I am against spanking children, but could possibly be convinced if those children are middle-aged, Republican crybabies)

There is no point in even talking to them when the only thing they have to say is:  "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!  IT'S NOT THE RIGHT ONE!   I WANTED THE ONE I SAW ON THE TELEVISION!  YOU NEVER  GIVE ME WHAT I WANT AND I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!  THEY PROMISED ME THE ELECTION AND IT WAS MINE AND YOU TOOK IT AND IF I HAD A BALL I WOULD TAKE IT AND GO HOME!" 

Until they can at least ge to the "Everybody hates me, nobody love me, i think i'll go eat some worms" stage of the tantrum, there is simply no reasoning with them.

So.  We move on without them and they can catch up with us when they've had enough of being ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment