Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome One and All


The world has been speaking to me, privately but not confidentially, and it turns out that what the world needs now (in addition to "love, sweet love" since there's still just too little of that) is, in fact, another blog.

I was shocked, too!

I asked the world if it was sure that another blog was what it really needed, suggesting peace among nations, clean water, an environment less likely to collapse and even campaign-finance reform might be things the world would be happier for having, but the world just smiled and shook its head as if to say "You're just trying to be funny. Stop kidding around and get blogging."

So. Here I am. Here we are.

The Whole Foods boycott is my current project, so I've got a lot of posting to do about that. (links and such) Hopefully there will be even more interesting things to come after that is over!

(I have included a picture of myself. I was standing under a tree when the picture was taken.
I am not standing under a tree now.)

1 comment:

  1. your new blog is obnoxious. Mark Rosenthal's earnest wish? no one gives a shit what you think or want or about your stupid ramblings. this isn't about you.

    ReplyDelete